puttenham golf club privacy notice
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Puttenham Golf Club is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Puttenham Golf Club uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Puttenham Golf Club believes may be of interest to you or your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Puttenham Golf Club maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Puttenham Golf Club may from time to time use such information to identify our visitors. Puttenham Golf Club may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Puttenham Golf Clubs’ contractual obligations to customers and to also respond to enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Puttenham Golf Club and/or its customers
To promote the services and/or products offered by Puttenham Golf Clubs’ to existing customers.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Puttenham Golf Club processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details or by clicking unsubscribe on any marketing email that is sent to you by Puttenham Golf Club
Puttenham Golf Club may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Puttenham Golf Club requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Puttenham Golf Club do not sell or pass on information gained from your engagement with Puttenham Golf Club without your consent. However, Puttenham Golf Club may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
Puttenham Golf Club will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Puttenham Golf Club does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Puttenham Golf Club is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Puttenham Golf Club refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Puttenham Golf Club at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Puttenham Golf Club) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Puttenham Golf Club or a third party such as one of its customers, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Puttenham Golf Club will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Puttenham Golf Club is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning 01483 810498 or writing to us at the address further below.
Collection and Use of Employee Personal Information
We also collect personal information from our employees and from job applicants (human resource data) in connection with administration of our human resources programs and functions. These programs and functions include, but are not limited to: job applications and hiring programs, compensation and benefit programs, performance appraisals, training, access to our facilities and computer networks, employee profiles, employee directories, human resource recordkeeping, and other employment related purposes. It is our policy to keep all past and present employee information private from disclosure to third parties. There are certain business related exceptions and they are:
· To meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
· Inquiries from third parties with a signed authorisation from the employee to release the information.
· Third parties with which we have contractual agreements to assist in administration of company sponsored benefits.
Prospective employers, government agencies, financial institutions, and residential property managers routinely contact us requesting information on a former or current employee’s work history and salary. All such requests of this type shall be referred to and completed on a confidential basis by the human resources department or payroll department. For written verification of employment requests, information will be provided only when it is accompanied by an employee’s signed authorisation to release the information. The information will be then returned directly to the requesting party and filed as part of the human resources or payroll department’s confidential records.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Puttenham Golf Club or its partners, you have the right to complain to Puttenham Golf Clubs’ Secretary/Manager. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Puttenham Golf Club, attention of the Secretary Manager
The Heath, Puttenham, Nr. Guildford. Surrey GU3 1AL
Telephone 01483 810498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Regulator
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF. Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745